Help! My matches keep freezing.
Last Updated: 57d
If the Golf Clash app does freeze during your match, please fully close and reopen the Golf Clash app as soon as you notice that the game has become unresponsive.
This should resolve this issue for you and make sure that you can keep swinging!
To help prevent this issue from occurring, please follow the steps below:
1. Turn off any apps or games that are running in the background whilst playing Golf Clash.
2. Ensure that you have the latest version of Golf Clash from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
3. Make sure that you're not leaving, closing or switching apps at any point during your Golf Clash match.
If this issue does continue, please contact our support team directly and they will be happy to assist you further. Please try to include as much information as possible when contacting our support team, including:
- A description of what happened before your game froze. Did you notice any disconnections or other issues that may have caused your game to freeze?
- Screenshots or videos of the freeze that you experienced.
- The name of your opponent and the name of the hole that you were playing.