- Restart your device by powering if off and on again.
- Check that you have the latest Android version installed on your device. .
- Free up some memory on your device closing any apps that are running on your device.
- Free up space on your device by deleting any unused or unwanted apps and games.
- Remove/transfer unwanted videos and pictures from your device.
- Make sure that you have closed any apps that are running in the background on your device whilst you are playing Golf Clash.
- Make sure that your device has plenty of battery power and that it is not plugged in charging.
Turn off the "Enhanced Visual Effects" option via the in-game settings menu. This can be accessed by selecting the grey cog icon from the main menu screen.
Golf Clash keeps crashing! (Android)
Last Updated: 29d
If the Golf Clash app closes to your devices home screen, don't panic. This issue can normally be resolved by following the steps below.
If you're still unable to access your game then please send us a support ticket by visiting the "Contact us" section of our FAQ's.�
** If the app is crashing to your device home screen, please fully restart your device, as this should resolve the issue for you. ***