If the Golf Clash app closes to your devices home screen, don't panic. This issue can normally be resolved by following the steps below.
- Restart your device by powering if off and on again.
- Check that you have the latest Android version installed on your device. .
- Free up some memory on your device closing any apps that are running on your device.
- Free up space on your device by deleting any unused or unwanted apps and games.
- Remove/transfer unwanted videos and pictures from your device.
- Make sure that you have closed any apps that are running in the background on your device whilst you are playing Golf Clash.
- Make sure that your device has plenty of battery power and that it is not plugged in charging.
- Turn off the "Enhanced Visual Effects" option via the in-game settings menu. This can be accessed by selecting the grey cog icon from the main menu screen.
If you're still unable to access your game then please send us a support ticket by visiting the "Contact us" section of our FAQ's.
** If the app is crashing to your device home screen, please fully restart your device, as this should resolve the issue for you. ***