- Restart your device by powering if off and on again.
- Check that you have the latest version of iOS installed on your device. You can check it under 'Settings' > 'General' > 'Software Update' and check if new software is available.
- Check that your device has enough free storage space. Please go to 'Settings' > 'About' and check 'Capacity' and 'Available'. You can free up space by removing unnecessary apps, for instance.
- Free up device memory by closing apps that are running in the background. To do this, double tap the 'Home' (square) button to see all the apps running in the background, then swipe them upwards to close them.�
- Remove/transfer unwanted videos and pictures from your device.
- Make sure that you have closed any apps that are running in the background on your device whilst you are playing Golf Clash.
- Make sure that your device has plenty of battery power and that it is not plugged in charging.
Turn off the "Enhanced Visual Effects" option via the in-game settings menu. This can be accessed by selecting the grey cog icon from the main menu screen.
Golf Clash keeps crashing! (iOS)
Last Updated: 31d
If the Golf Clash app closes to your devices home screen, don't panic. This issue can normally be resolved by following the steps below.
Turn your device off and then on again, and then try loading Golf Clash again.�
If you're still unable to access your game then please send us a support ticket by visiting the "Contact us" section of our FAQ's.�
** If the app is crashing to your device home screen, please fully restart your device, as this should resolve the issue for you. ***