Privacy requests can be submitted directly to our Customer Support team via our in-game support system. Upon request we can complete the following actions:
Data Deletion Requests
It is possible to request the deletion of all information that we have collected about you and your game account.
You can manually delete your account by following the steps below:
1. Open the Golf Clash app.
2. Select the settings icon from the main menu screen (Grey cog icon that appears in the top left)
3. Under the "Account" tab, selecth the "Manage" option.
4. Follow the onscreen instructions.
If you are unable to access your account, please contact our Customer Care team directly via https://playdemic.helpshift.com/ and they will be able to assist with deletion.
Please note, that in order to fulfil this request, ALL account data will be removed including all game progress, along with both purchased and earned items, including all in-game currency. This process cannot be reversed.
Subject Access Requests
When requested, we will be able to provide you with a copy of your personal data.
A copy of this information will be provided via email.
You can request to opt out of any marketing emails or advertising.
How so I submit a privacy request?
All privacy requests can be submitted directly to our Customer Care Team, via our support channels.
Before contacting us, please ensure that you are contacting us from the account that you wish to query. If you own multiple accounts, you will need to contact us from each account individually to prove ownership.
To submit a privacy request, please follow the steps below:
- Open the Golf Clash app on your device.
- Select the grey settings cog icon which is located in the top left-hand corner of the main menu screen.
- Open any in-game FAQ.
- Select the new conversation icon from the top right hand corner.
- In your query, please include the type of request that you would like to make, along with an email address. This email address will be used to keep you updated on your request progress.