A Golf Clash account will receive a warning/suspension if an account or players contravenes our Fair and Safe Gaming policy or our Terms of Service.
Warnings, suspensions and bans can be applied to all accounts owned by or being accessed by the user in breach of our Terms of Service.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Mis-use of in-game support to harass, threaten, bully or spam.
- The use of any unauthorized third party software that offers an unfair advantage. This includes mods/hacks/bots that interfere with and manipulate gameplay.
- Any form of account sharing, trading, gifting or selling. Golf Clash accounts can only be accessed by the account creator. Please note that you will receive warnings if you are allowing other players to access your account or if you are accessing other players accounts on your device.
- Using an unofficial or modified version of the Golf Clash app (Including cloned versions of the Golf Clash app). Golf Clash must be downloaded directly from the Apple App store or Google Play Store.
- Engaging in any form of harassment or bullying.
Breaking our Terms of Service can result in account suspensions, support suspensions and bans, the removal of clan points, removal from tournaments and permanent account and game bans.