If you are having problems downloading the latest update through Google Play, please follow the advice below.
- Make sure that your device is connected to a strong WiFi or mobile data connection. Please note that your device may be set to only install apps when connected to a WiFi connection.
- Try switching to a different internet connection.
- If your download is stuck in the 'Pending' state, please follow these steps:
1. Open Play Store app.
2. Swipe-in from the right edge of the screen, and select My apps & games.
3. Here you’ll see all apps that are currently downloading on your phone. To cancel an app from downloading, select it and touch the X (cross icon) near the download progress bar to cancel download for the app.
If you continue to experience problems when trying to download Golf Clash, please try the troubleshooting steps on the
Google Help Center