If you see the "Reconnecting" message when playing Golf Clash, this means that your device has lost connection to our game servers and your opponent is waiting for you to re-join.
When playing Golf Clash, please remember that:
- Unlike most games and apps Golf Clash requires a constant internet connection, as this is needed to ensure shot accuracy.
- Full Wi-Fi or mobile data coverage and signal alone does not always guarantee a solid and stable connection.
- When using Wi-Fi, your performance and experience may be impacted by the number of other devices connected to the same Wi-Fi connection.
What can I do to prevent connection errors?
Following the steps and advice below should help to reduce network and connectivity issues:
- Ensure that you are running the official version of the Golf Clash, download from the store.
- Make sure that you are not leaving or closing the Golf Clash app at any point during your match.
- Ensure that you are not switching to a different app whilst playing Golf Clash, even when it is not your turn.
- Try to play over a Wi-Fi connection when possible and avoid playing whilst travelling. (For Example, whilst travelling in a moving vehicle)
- Restart your router.
- Avoid playing when your device is connected to a VPN.
- When possible, close any streaming apps and power off any devices that may be using up your network bandwidth. (YouTube, Netflix, etc)
- Make sure that your connection is fully operational, by running tests at http://www.speedtest.net/.
What should I do if I experience a connection error during match?
If you do experience a connection issue during your match, please try to switch to a different internet connection as soon as possible. We recommend switching between Wi-Fi and 3G/4G and vice versa.
If this issue continues, please contact our customer care team directly via the app via the in-game settings menu. Please try to include the following information.
- The name of the Tour and hole that you were playing when you experienced the issue.
- A description of the issue that you have experienced.
- The name of your opponent.
- Please also favorite any shot replays that demonstrate the issue you experienced and rename the replays as "Support".