If you see the “Reconnecting…” message when playing Golf Clash, this means that your device has lost connection to our game servers and your opponent is waiting for you to re-join.
Unlike most games and apps Golf Clash requires a constant internet connection, as this helps ensure shot accuracy. It is therefore extremely important that your device is always connected to a strong and reliable internet connection.
It is important to remember that although your network speed may be fast, there are instances where the internet connection might have slight fluctuations, even if your device shows full Wi-Fi or mobile data bars. This leads to the loss of connection or lag.
e always recommend playing Golf Clash over Wi-Fi with a good internet service provider, or over a strong 3G/4G connection with a reliable mobile data provider.
What can I do to prevent connection errors?
Following the steps and advice below should help to ensure that your matches are never interrupted by connection issues:
- Make sure that you are not leaving or closing the Golf Clash app at any point during your match.
- Ensure that you are not switching to a different app whilst playing Golf Clash, even when it is not your turn.
- Please try restarting your Device and Router/Modem.
- Make sure that your device is not downloading any updates or syncing data whilst you're playing Golf Clash.
- Disable any apps that might be running in the background on your device.
- Try to reduce the number of devices that are connected to your WiFi router.
- Try turning off any Bluetooth devices and disable Bluetooth on your device.
What should I do if I experience a connection error during match?
If you do experience a connection issue during your match, please try to switch to a different internet connection as soon as possible. We recommend switching between WiFi and 3G/4G.
If this issue continues, please let our support team know the following details and they will be more than happy to help:
- The name of the Tour and hole that you were playing when you experienced the issue.
- A description of the issue that you have experienced.
- The name of your opponent.
- Please also favorite any shot replays that demonstrate the issue you experienced and rename the replays as "Support".