- Delete any unwanted app and games from your device.
- Make sure that your device has plenty of power and is NOT plugged in and is NOT charging whilst you are playing.
- Make sure that your device is NOT in night mode or a battery saving mode.
- Try to make sure that Golf Clash is the only app open on your device by closing any apps that are running in the background on your device.
- Try to fully close and reopen the Golf Clash app every 20 minutes. Having any app open for an extended period of time can cause memory (RAM) issues.
- If you are an iOS (Apple) user, please make sure that 'Night Shift' is turned off - https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT207570
Help! I’m experiencing lag whilst playing Golf Clash.
Last Updated: 29d
We always do everything we can to make sure that Golf Clash runs smoothly on any available device.
Needle lag or slowdown normally indicates that your device may be running low on memory (RAM). The good news is that this can normally be improved/resolved by following the steps below:
Following these steps will help to ensure that Golf Clash runs smoothly on your device.